- Four bedroom VICTORIAN terraced house
- Superbly located in a sought after residential area
- Two reception rooms and spacious kitchen/diner
- Downstairs toilet and family bathroom/WC
- Sold with vacant possession and no upper chain
- Town garden to the front, private yard to the rear
- Viewings highly recommended
We are delighted to welcome this VICTORIAN four bedroom FREEHOLD terraced house located on the popular Bede Burn Road area of Jarrow. The property is located close to the Jarrow town centre where many amenities can be found to include, The Viking centre, metro and bus stations. Road links to the A194 giving access to the A19 can be found close by! This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a beautiful spacious family home which briefly comprises: entrance lobby, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, spacious kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, stairs to the first floor leading to four GOOD SIZED bedrooms and a family bathroom/WC. Externally to the front there is a town garden whilst to the rear there is a large private yard which provides off-street parking. The property benefits from UPVc double glazing, gas central heating and is sold with no upper chain and vacant possession. Awaiting EPC grade. To arrange a viewing please contact us on 01912626514.